Sun, 17 Mar|
Tipps Cross Remembrance Hall
Spring Equinox Retreat. Reflect & Renewal
This half day wellness retreat is an opportunity to connect your divine energy to the rebirth of the planet during the Spring Equinox.
Time & Location
17 Mar 2024, 14:00 – 18:30 GMT
Tipps Cross Remembrance Hall, Blackmore Rd, Hook End, Brentwood CM15 0DX, UK
About The Class
This half-day wellness retreat is a gift for YOU. It will be an afternoon to connect with the vibration of our planet and goddess Ostara to embrace new beginnings in sync with the natural cycles of Mother Earth and the start of a new season.
The main focus of this retreat is grounding. Spring is the rebirth of the planet and as the trees and flowers, this is your time to ground and nurture your energy to then blossom and expand later on in the Spring and Summer. We will take you into a journey of self-reflection and connection with your body to cleanse, plant your seeds and open up to a new season.
Book your ticket online by paying 50% of the fee now and the remaining 50% to be paid in cash on the day of the retreat.
What to expect on the day
- Energy cleancing ritual
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Guided meditation
- Reiki circle
- Sound Bath
- Spring Equinox ritual and journaling
- Coffee , tea and biscuits
Please bring to the retreat
- Yoga mat
- Yoga block and strap
- Cushion / pillow
- Warm blanket
- Eye mask
- Bottle of water
- Sandals or flip flops
- Small towel
- Journal book / pen
- Your own reusable mug or cup
- Dress code: Spring Vibes (not mandatory but we encourage you to bring the spring energy in your outfit)
Retreat Policies and additional info
- You will pay online the deposit to join the retreat (50% of the total fee) which is non-refundable. The remaining 50% of the fee will be paid in cash on the day of the retreat.
- If you can't make the retreat, you can give your place to another person but you most let me know 72hrs before the retreat the name and email address of the person taking your place. If you fail to do so the person taking your place won't be admitted on the day.
- Doors will be opened at 1:30pm and the event will start at 2:00pm. Please plan your journey ahead to avoid disruptions.
- If you are commuting from London or other locations in public transport. Tipps Cross Remembrance Hall is 15min drive from Brentwood train station. You can easily get to the venue in a taxi or Uber.
- Parking space will be available outside of the venue.
- Ticket type
Early Bird Ticket £44Price£22.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
General Admission £50Price£25.00