Sun, 14 Jan|
Harold Hill Community Centre - Main Hall
Day Retreat. Reset, Recharge & Manifest
This half day wellness retreat is the perfect opportunity for you to start 2024 vibrating high and full of positive energy.
Time & Location
14 Jan 2024, 14:30 – 18:00 GMT
Harold Hill Community Centre - Main Hall, Gooshays Dr - RM3 9LB
About The Class
This half day wellness retreat is a gift for YOU. It will be an afternoon to connect with your beautiful energy to embrace harmony and positivity for the new year.
You'll be resenting our energy by using EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and breathwork. You'll flow through a dynamic Yoga class which will include a bit of Reiki to recharge your batteries and ww'll wrap up the day with a beautiful manifestation ritual to put up there in the universe all the things you want to achieve and manifest in the new year, this ritual will be supported by a sound bath to leave you feeling fresh and full of positive energy.
Book your general admission ticket £45 by paying online 50% of the fee and the remaining 50% to be paid in cash on the day of the retreat.
What to expect on the day
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Reiki circle
- Sound Bath
- Manifestation Ritual
- Cofee, tea and biscuits
Please bring to the retreat
- Yoga mat
- Yoga block and strap
- Cushion / pillow
- Warm blanket
- Eye mask
- Bottle of water
- Journal book / pen
- A candle (My healing candles will be available for purchase on the day)
Retreat Policies and additional info
- You will pay online the deposit to join the retreat (50% of the total fee) which is non-refundable. The remaining 50% of the fee will be paid in cash on the day of the retreat.
- If you can't make the retreat, you can give your place to another person but you most let me know 72hrs before the retreat the name and email address of the person taking your place. If you fail to do so the person taking your place won't be admitted on the day.
- Doors will be opened at 2:15pm and the event will start at 2:30pm. Please plan your journey ahead to avoid disruptions.
- Parking space will be available outside of the community centre.
Early Bird Wellness Retreat£17.50Sold Out